By: University of Arizona
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Location: SU 104 A, B & C
For Maricopa County students, Wildcat Wednesdays are the best way to get a taste for The University of Arizona’s campus without leaving the Phoenix area. We are excited that you are taking the next step in your academic career and are interested in finding out more information about transferring to The University of Arizona. For Maricopa County students, Wildcat Wednesdays are the most convenient way to get a taste for campus right here in your backyard. Our next Wildcat Wednesday is around the corner and will feature presentations on:
- Admissions process and requirements
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Next Steps Center
Students also have the opportunity to receive an instant admission decision at Wildcat Wednesday. To qualify for an instant admission decision on April 24th, the following must be received by Brenna Secore in the UA Office of Admissions at PVCC by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 22nd:
1. Completed Online Application https://admissions.arizona.edu/OnlineApplication
2. Application Fee ($50 for AZ residents or $65 for non-AZ residents)
*This fee can be paid online when submitting your application or via phone, at (520) 621-3237.
3. Official copies of transcripts from all previously and currently attended colleges and universities
4. Official high school transcript (if you are under age 22 or have less than 24 college credits)
5. $20 Instant Admission Decision Processing Fee. Contact Admissions at (520) 621-3237 to pay via phone. Mention that you are attending Wildcat Wednesday!
Note: Due to additional evaluation requirements, Instant Admission Decisions are not available for International applicants, Re-Admit applicants who left with less than a 2.0 GPA, and students who previously attended as non-degree seeking and left with less than a 2.0 GPA.
Some applicants to selective majors, such as engineering, architecture, nursing or specific UA South majors, may only qualify for Instant Decision for their alternate major.
: Please contact Brenna Secore by e-mail at email@example.com
. Please include the following information in your message:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Address, City, State, Zip
- Phone number
- Current community college/university
- High school
- Intended start term
- Intended major
- Number of guests (not including student)
- Yes/No for instant admissions decision
You must RSVP by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 22nd, 2013
in order to secure your spot. Questions about Wildcat Wednesday? Contact Brenna Secore, Sr. Transfer Admissions Counselor – Phoenix/Maricopa County at 602.390.3895 or firstname.lastname@example.org