The winner of our GCC Ready Pinterest* contest will receive an awesome prize pack including GCC gear to get you started with pride and a $20 gift card to Pullano’s Pizza so you can grab a bite to eat with friends after your first week of classes. Runners-up will receive other free food and drink passes to local eateries.
Here’s what you do:
- Follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gccaz
- Create a board titled “I’m GCC Ready”
- Fill your board with some awesome pins that show how you’re getting ready to come to campus. Anything school-appropriate goes – motivational quotes to get you through the semester; your first-day-of-class outfit; your textbooks; the car, bicycle or bus that will be getting you to campus each day; anything!
- Be creative and have fun but don’t forget to add a quick description to your pins about how you’re getting ready and include the hashtag #GCCready.
- Finally, give us a link to your board just in case we don’t find it by searching the hashtags. You can post the link in a comment here on our blog, post it to our Facebook wall, send us a tweet or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All pins on your GCC Ready board must be ORIGINAL! We know the work already on Pinterest is pretty awesome but for this contest you’ll have to dust off the camera (or cell phone) and take your own photos (or create them with software) and upload them to your board.
- Only one board may be submitted per person. Fill your board with as many pins as you want.
- All pins & boards become property of Glendale Community College upon entry. Submitting your board via a link or pinning your photo or board with #GCCready designates your entry into the contest. Entering in the contest waives your right to the photo and caption or quote for any future inspection and/or approval of future use by Glendale Community College or MCCCD. Photos entered could subsequently be used in other means of communication (including but not limited to marketing efforts and advertising via Web, print, video, audio or television) by Glendale Community College or MCCCD.
The decision process:
- The winning board and runners-up will be chosen by the Social Media Coordinator at Glendale Community College. The decision is final.
- While employees are allowed to submit a board, preference will be given to current and incoming GCC students.
The last day to enter the #GCCready contest is Tues., Aug. 21, 2012. Happy pinning!
*Don’t have a Pinterest account but still want to enter? Send your photos and captions to email@example.com. All of the above contest rules do apply and GCC will pin these photos ourselves on the official GCC Pinterest page.