If I’m not satisfied with a grade I got in a class can I retake it and replace my low grade?

You can retake a class for credit only if you failed to meet the requirements for your degree or program. For example, if you received a B or C and would like to retake it and get an A, you cannot do so. You can retake the class for no credit, but you cannot replace the grade. If you received an F in the class, you CAN retake it. Hope this helps!

For more information about degree requirements, enrolling in classes or transcript requests, visit the Glendale Community College enrollment center.

Questions about GCC? Ask us here or browse previous questions for the best FAQ page!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s